Ministry should always be a blessing, always be working for healing, and engender joy. I pray that it is so for you. However sometimes our ministry can be plagued by obstacles. Much of the trouble we have in ministry comes from attempting to place agendas or things other than Jesus Christ in the center of our communities. Other troubles occur when we walk alone without partnering with others in the faith. To experience joy in our ministry we need to cultivate actions that include God and others. There are no quick fixes, but a call to be faithful and turn around to God. If you are a church in the vicinity of northern New Jersey I can arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your church's call to revitalize your faith community by discerning how Christ is calling you to serve those in your neighborhood. Working with you would also be a blessing for me, as I would learn new ways of bringing the Gospel to the community I serve through you.
I can help you look at how your church is centered in Jesus Christ in the following ways:
1. Outlining and leading a process for a congregation to determine its current mission focus.
2. Monitoring Church health through the Natural Church Development Survey process.
3. Leading churches to build community in Christ through intentional small and cell groups.
4. Teaching faithful use of existing resources through effective stewardship education.
5. Counseling churches to use simple and effective tools for outreach and evangelism
6. Encouraging a culture of leadership development and ministry empowerment
7. Provide tools for cultivating an active congregational prayer life.
Past Collaborative Relationships
Zion Lutheran Church Rahway NJ (NCD Process)
St. David's Episcopal Church Cranbury NJ (NCD Process)
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church Sparta NJ (NCD Process)
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Rockaway NJ (interim pastoral support during vacancy)
St. Timothy Lutheran Church Wayne NJ (Stewardship)
Our Savior Lutheran Church Pompton Plains NJ (Stewardship)
Contact RecenteredChurch.com at email@example.com